wal50

Default 2 condition Duplicates

I am matching Remittance and Invoice records on Dollar amount and Invoice
number.
Thanks to Pearson, I have
=IF(COUNTIF(H:H,H2)1,IF(COUNTIF(G:G,G2)1,"Match" ,"Investigate")," ") which
tags with €śMatch€ť records that match both fields and tags with €śInvestigate€ť
when only the Invoice (H) matches.
The remaining problem is that if two records have an invoice & $ match €“
satisfying the first IF condition AND a third record matches the dollar
amount only, the third record may get the €śMatch€ť. It seems (?) to depend on
the order it finds the records. Pearson is silent from what I can find.
What I think I need is a formula that when the Invoice # matches, the dollar
amount of those records are compared. How can that be accomplished? Or are
there better ideas?

Thanks in advance to a very helpful group,

Wal50

wal50

I found a suggestion (Frank K.) to combine the columns in an old response to
something similar. That seems to do it. I did look before I asked - but
apparently not close enough. Sorry.
Thanks

wal50