-   -   When I clear a print area, it still prints. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/95762-when-i-clear-print-area-still-prints.html)

AngelaArdettoMicrosoftOfficeExcelWorkshe

When I clear a print area, it still prints.

I clicked on the row that I didn't want to print, went to file-print
area-clear area. It still prints. Is there another method I could use?

Marcelo

When I clear a print area, it still prints.

try to hide the row if it is between the first and the last row, or, if it is
the last row redifine the print area

HTH
regards from Brazil
Marcelo

regards

"AngelaArdettoMicrosoftOfficeExcelWorkshe" escreveu:

I clicked on the row that I didn't want to print, went to file-print
area-clear area. It still prints. Is there another method I could use?

Gord Dibben

When I clear a print area, it still prints.

You cannot just tell Excel not to print a certain row inside a print range.

Hide the row or rows you don't want to print.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP