-   -   Another Date Formula Request (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/9565-another-date-formula-request.html)

Qaspec

Another Date Formula Request

I have 2 columns one with dates (D7:D37) and another with values
corresponding to the dates in the same row(E7:E37). I actually need 2
examples. I'd like to see the date in D column prior to the date that is 6
months prior to today with the corresponding value and in addition i hope to
be able to see the 1st date in columnd D that is after 6 months prior to
today and it's corresponding value. I'm trying to put these values in A41 and
B 41 and A42 and B42. Thanks for your help!

Qaspec

Just so what I need seems more clear. Here is an example of what I have.

Columm D from rows 7-11
5/14/04
7/20/04
8/1/04