-   -   can a pivot table pull from multiple worksheets? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/95540-can-pivot-table-pull-multiple-worksheets.html)

Todd

can a pivot table pull from multiple worksheets?

I have a workbook with 9 worksheets that I need to pull together for a
report. Can I use a pivot table for this? It would need to pull from all
those sheets and I don't know what the limits are.

Thanks,

Todd

Debra Dalgleish

can a pivot table pull from multiple worksheets?

You can create a pivot table from data on separate sheets multiple
consolidation ranges), but the results may not be exactly what you want.
There's more information he

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures