-   -   Dynamic hyperlinks problem (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/95258-dynamic-hyperlinks-problem.html)

Mr.Plankton

Dynamic hyperlinks problem

Hi
I have a question about the excel hyperlink fuction:

I have two excel files. I would like to place a hyperlink in the first
file, to a cell in a second file. BUT, the hyperlink should be dynamic:

When I click on a Hyperlink in the first file, the second file should
be searched for a specific value or text first and than, depending in
which cell this value is contained, this cell should be chosen as
hyperlink target.

Is that possible somehow? Can it be done with / without VBA?
thx

--
Mr.Plankton
Mr.Plankton's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=35625