-   -   Data downloaded with green triangle(indentation) (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/94447-data-downloaded-green-triangle-indentation.html)

dplatz

Data downloaded with green triangle(indentation)

How do I format cells to get rid of a green triangle in the cell?

Chip Pearson

Data downloaded with green triangle(indentation)

You can't do it with formatting. Go to the Tools menu, choose
Options, then the Error Checking tab. There, uncheck "Enable
background error checking".

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"dplatz" wrote in message
How do I format cells to get rid of a green triangle in the
cell?

dplatz

Data downloaded with green triangle(indentation)

Thanks, that got rid of the triangle but the data is still indented. How do I
remove the indentation?

"dplatz" wrote in message
How do I format cells to get rid of a green triangle in the
cell?

lk

Data downloaded with green triangle(indentation)

Format Cells, select the Alignment Tab, reset the "Indent" to zero.

"dplatz" wrote in message
How do I format cells to get rid of a green triangle in the
cell?

Chip Pearson

Data downloaded with green triangle(indentation)

You can click the "Decrease Indent" button on the Formatting
toolbar, or you an use VBA

Sub AAA()
Selection.IndentLevel = 0