-   -   "Show all" button not work in protected worksheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/94342-show-all-button-not-work-protected-worksheet.html)

Marisa

"Show all" button not work in protected worksheet

Dear all,

I have an excel file with 30+ columns, and auto filter in use. Many users
may open the file and use autofilter to look for information or update
information in the file. I have also protect the worksheet as some columns
contain formular which I don't want the general users to modify.

As there are so many columns in the file, it is difficult to see clearly
which columns has been filtered in the previous save action. It seems that
the "Show All" button does not work in a protected worksheet. I use excel
2002, and the "Show All" button is dim even the autofilter has applied.

Is there any workaround?? Perhaps a macro which do the "Show All"?

Many thanks,
Marisa