-   -   If this and this, then do a) b) or c) (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/94210-if-then-do-b-c.html)

bastien86

If this and this, then do a) b) or c)

I want to make an if stament that says if something is this and this, do
option a, if its this and this do option b, and if neither do c

Kinda like an else if.

Is this possible in excel?

Dav

If this and this, then do a) b) or c)

Yes you need to combine IF and AND statements

=if(and(a10,b10),c1,if(and(a20,b20),c2,c3))

in the above example
if a1 0 and b10 return c1
else if a20 and b20 return c2
otherwise return c3

Regards

Dav

--
Dav
Dav's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=27107

Toppers

If this and this, then do a) b) or c)

=if(AND(condition1,condition2),do1,IF(AND(conditio n3,conditon4),do2,do3))

HTH

"bastien86" wrote:

I want to make an if stament that says if something is this and this, do
option a, if its this and this do option b, and if neither do c

Kinda like an else if.

Is this possible in excel?

bastien86

If this and this, then do a) b) or c)