-   -   Need step by step instructions to try, not a demo. Can't remember (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/94132-need-step-step-instructions-try-not-demo-cant-remember.html)

[email protected]

Need step by step instructions to try, not a demo. Can't remember

I am trying to use a template (blood sugar) and have two problems. I need
more columnsz but can't seem to format them the same. 2. I want to have a
cell with two devided cells under it as in first and last names only this
will be insulin dosage and 2 types of insulin. I can't follow the demo
because i can't remember the steps. My help seems sometimes to give answers
to something besides what I ask so I am really having problems. Also will I
still have the template if i don't save this emssed up file --- unless i can
fix it.