-   -   List ? - How do I make information in one cell determine list to u (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/9399-list-how-do-i-make-information-one-cell-determine-list-u.html)

Brad_A

List ? - How do I make information in one cell determine list to u

For example, if I have an option of putting a-z in cell A1... in cell B1, I
want to pull a list that is specialized based on the information in A1 (A
List, B List, etc). How is this done, if possible?

Regards,
Braden

Jason Morin

It can be done through Validation. Debra Dalgleish has
examples of how to do this on her website:

HTH
Jason
Atlanta, GA

.