-   -   Sending automatic e-mails by date from Exel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/93989-sending-automatic-e-mails-date-exel.html)

Mike Weeks

Sending automatic e-mails by date from Exel

Hi

I want to send e-mails to my suppliers informing them of what stock we have
used and get them to invoice me for the goods. This needs to be done on a
weekly or monthly basis on an agreed date with the supplier.

Can I do this with Exel?

Ron de Bruin

Sending automatic e-mails by date from Exel

Hi Mike

You can run a macro like this every week/month
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/folder3/message.htm

There is more on my site
http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

If you need more help post back