-   -   vba linking Excel and Word (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/93375-vba-linking-excel-word.html)

Mr BT

vba linking Excel and Word

I need to have my Excel custombutton open a specific DOC file.
I have several bookmarks in the DOC file I would like to reference as part
of a help file.
I have figured out how to open the DOC file using hyperlink vb as below:

'
ActiveWorkbook.FollowHyperlink Address:= _
"C:\HelpFile\Help Me With Find Duplicates.doc", NewWindow:=False, _
AddHistory:=True
End Sub

If I'm not able to find the bookmarks with this script (please fill in the
blanks above) then I will need to have over 50 txt files using the above
(replace .doc with .txt)

If anyone can help I would appreciate the assistance.

Mr BT