-   -   create list is missing from data menu (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/93300-create-list-missing-data-menu.html)

felicia

create list is missing from data menu

I am trying to create a list in one of my class assignments. the weird thing
is when I click on the "data" menu, the "create list" option is not there.
Its not even grayed out. Its just not there. Where else can it be?

KellTainer

create list is missing from data menu

Probably someone took out the create list option.

If you need it urgent, click a range of cells, and click ctrl+L.

Else, to fix this, right click any toolbar and click customize.
Go to commands, and then click Data in Category.
Click Re-arrange commands. Then press Reset.

Hope this helps.

--
KellTainer
KellTainer's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=34322