-   -   Analysis Toolpak add in (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/9316-analysis-toolpak-add.html)

Lori

Analysis Toolpak add in

I'm trying to do a "CONVERT" function and don't seem to have this
funtionality on xp. It says to install the Analysis Toolpak add-in...I sure
can't find it anywhere. Any help out there?

Tom Ogilvy

It may not have been installed when you installed office/excel. Start the
Office/Excel install program.

Tom Ogilvy

"Lori" wrote in message
I'm trying to do a "CONVERT" function and don't seem to have this
funtionality on xp. It says to install the Analysis Toolpak add-in...I

sure
can't find it anywhere. Any help out there?

Lori

I've re-installed excel. No luck with the CONVERT function. Another suggestion?

"Lori" wrote in message
I'm trying to do a "CONVERT" function and don't seem to have this
funtionality on xp. It says to install the Analysis Toolpak add-in...I

sure
can't find it anywhere. Any help out there?

cmart02

Lori,

Go to Tools -- AddIns. You should have a list of your AddIns there
(including Analysis Toolpak), which you can click and it will do its business

Regards,
Robert

Michael R Middleton

Lori -

You do not have to reinstall Excel.

You may need to run the install program, and specify that the Analysis
ToolPak add-in should be installed (perhaps a "custom" install).

And, you may need to check its box in Tools | Add-Ins.

- Mike

www.mikemiddleton.com

++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Lori" wrote in message
I'm trying to do a "CONVERT" function and don't seem to have this
funtionality on xp. It says to install the Analysis Toolpak add-in...I

sure
can't find it anywhere. Any help out there?

Lori

Thank you soooo much!

"Lori" wrote in message
I'm trying to do a "CONVERT" function and don't seem to have this
funtionality on xp. It says to install the Analysis Toolpak add-in...I
sure
can't find it anywhere. Any help out there?

Lori

This is great! Thank you! Thank you!