-   -   Printing selected sheets. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/93141-printing-selected-sheets.html)

Rafat

Printing selected sheets.

Hello,

I have an excel workbook in which the last 2 sheets should not be printed
when the option of print entire workbook is selected from the print menu. Can
this be done?

Thanks,
Rafat Inayat Elahi

[email protected]

Printing selected sheets.

You need to select the sheets you want to print. Do this by clicking on
the first sheet, hold the CTRL button down, then click on the rest of
the sheets you want to print. THen go to print, print selection.
Preview it first to make sure it is what you want.

Hope this helps.