-   -   Greater then/less then (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/9303-greater-then-less-then.html)

campsoup1988

Greater then/less then

I am looking for a foruma that is combined with the "IF" function for an
example

person a has 50 pts

if persona a has 1-75 pt, then the stat,ent is true

Bob Phillips

=IF(AND(A10,A1<=75),True,False)

--

HTH

RP

"campsoup1988" wrote in message
I am looking for a foruma that is combined with the "IF" function for an
example

person a has 50 pts

if persona a has 1-75 pt, then the stat,ent is true

campsoup1988

THANK YOU!!

Seing the formula now, it makes sense, but I couldn't think of it!

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

=IF(AND(A10,A1<=75),True,False)

--

HTH

RP

"campsoup1988" wrote in message
I am looking for a foruma that is combined with the "IF" function for an
example

person a has 50 pts

if persona a has 1-75 pt, then the stat,ent is true

campsoup1988

I thought of a new question

Same sanario, but instead of 1-75 to be true, 75+ (anything over 75) being
true

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

=IF(AND(A10,A1<=75),True,False)

--

HTH

RP

"campsoup1988" wrote in message
I am looking for a foruma that is combined with the "IF" function for an
example

person a has 50 pts

if persona a has 1-75 pt, then the stat,ent is true

Bob Phillips

=IF(A175,True,False)

--

HTH

RP

"campsoup1988" wrote in message
I thought of a new question

Same sanario, but instead of 1-75 to be true, 75+ (anything over 75) being
true

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

=IF(AND(A10,A1<=75),True,False)

--

HTH

RP

"campsoup1988" wrote in message
I am looking for a foruma that is combined with the "IF" function for

an
example

person a has 50 pts

if persona a has 1-75 pt, then the stat,ent is true

JE McGimpsey

Alternatively:

=A175

In article ,