-   -   End (bottom) of worksheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/92915-end-bottom-worksheet.html)

Heidi

End (bottom) of worksheet

How do I 'end' a worksheet? To make a clean right margin I just hi-lite all
the columns and click on "hide." How can you do the same to the bottom of a
worksheet so you don't have infinite rows?

Roger Govier

End (bottom) of worksheet

Hi Heidi

Click on the row number below the last row you require.
Hold down Shift+Control and press the down arrow, and this should
highlight all rows to 65536
Right clickHide

--
Regards