-   -   Edit Hyperlinks (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/9275-edit-hyperlinks.html)

yazz22

Edit Hyperlinks

I have an excel sheet with around 2000 hyperlinks pointing to files on our
company's internal server. The location of the files has to be changed (new
network architecture). Is there a way of finding/replacing a part of the
hyperlink? The normal Find/Replace function does not look in the hyperlinks.
thx.

Dave Peterson

Take a look at David McRitchie's site:
look for:
Fix Hyperlinks (#FixHyperlinks)

--

Dave Peterson

yazz22

Thanks a lot Dave (& David McRitchie), the macro worked like a charm.