-   -   how do I download TVM(time value of money) tables (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/9265-how-do-i-download-tvm-time-value-money-tables.html)

puzzeled

how do I download TVM(time value of money) tables

I am doing a project in a finance course need TVM tabels That are a
downloadabe document

Harlan Grove

"puzzeled" wrote...
I am doing a project in a finance course need TVM tabels That are a
downloadabe document

?

Unless you mean 'v' tables from some collection of annuity tables, it's
unclear what you mean.

Such 'v' tables assume a given effective rate of compound interest and unit
monetary amount at time zero. If it were 1% per period, the table would look
something like

T v
0 1.000000
1 0.990099
2 0.980296
3 0.970590
4 0.960980
5 0.951466
6 0.942045
7 0.932718
8 0.923483
9 0.914340

The v figures are the present value (as of time zero) of a monetary unit
received at time T. This can be generated by a spreadsheet.

If this isn't what you mean, you need to provide much more in the way of
details. Your question is akin to 'tell me how to play a video game'. Hard
to answer if you don't specify the game.