-   -   Selecting particular rows containing interesting data (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/92594-selecting-particular-rows-containing-interesting-data.html)

Agent Wild

Selecting particular rows containing interesting data

Hi,

I have a sheet whereby every couple of thousand rows there's a row of
significant interest (there's a value in a column). How can I
automatically select these rows or hide the other rows so that I can
show only the 'interesting' rows?

Thanks in advance

--
Agent Wild
Agent Wild's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=35163

Roger Govier

Selecting particular rows containing interesting data

Hi

DataFilterAutofilteruse the dropdown on the column containing the
"data of interest" and select the value you want to see.

--
Regards

Roger Govier

"Agent Wild"
wrote in message

I have a sheet whereby every couple of thousand rows there's a row of
significant interest (there's a value in a column). How can I
automatically select these rows or hide the other rows so that I can
show only the 'interesting' rows?

Thanks in advance

--
Agent Wild