-   -   linking one column or varying range to another column using same f (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/92431-linking-one-column-varying-range-another-column-using-same-f.html)

areezm

linking one column or varying range to another column using same f

I am trying to develop a template and need to have information from one
column on sheet1 after being entered to automatically fill in another column
on sheet 2. I also need the formatting to copy from one column to another.
Basically the fill in color, font style, and font color alternates after a
few rows to differentiate between them, so like in my example, the fill in
color alternates between green and white, and you may have 2 to 3 rows white
and the next bunch of rows green. Also the number of total rows will vary
from one file to another and I need it to copy only the rows that are used.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks