-   -   Set an array on based on duration of months (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/92269-set-array-based-duration-months.html)

Robog

Set an array on based on duration of months

How do I setup an array on a different worksheet based on the inputs of
duration of months? For example given duration of 30, 60 month - create 30 or
60 columns on another tab/worksheet within a workbook.

Ardus Petus

Set an array on based on duration of months

The 30/60 columns already exist in the (new) worksheet.
What do you want to put into them?

Cheers,
--
AP

"Robog" a écrit dans le message de news:
How do I setup an array on a different worksheet based on the inputs of
duration of months? For example given duration of 30, 60 month - create 30
or
60 columns on another tab/worksheet within a workbook.

Robog

Set an array on based on duration of months

Ardus, how do I automatically create the columns based upon input in another
tab/worksheet. I am setting up a spreadsheet that has a inputs worksheet and
based on the input worksheet it populates data on two tabs. One for
cost/saving analysis and another on billing schedule. The billing schedule
will be of varying months(columns) versus product or lineitems being billed -
so there will be an array of products and a monthly billing schedule over a
number of (e.g. 30, 60, 84) months specified in the "inputs" worksheet.

"Ardus Petus" wrote:

The 30/60 columns already exist in the (new) worksheet.
What do you want to put into them?

Cheers,
--
AP

"Robog" a écrit dans le message de news:
How do I setup an array on a different worksheet based on the inputs of
duration of months? For example given duration of 30, 60 month - create 30
or
60 columns on another tab/worksheet within a workbook.

Robog

Set an array on based on duration of months

I'd like to put into them cost and description of products over 30 or 60 or
84 months (columns) - row is description of product. Then total for the whole
deal over the term - 30, 60 or 84 month or show totals of products by month.