-   -   How do I specify a tab order in a sheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/92007-how-do-i-specify-tab-order-sheet.html)

RDL

How do I specify a tab order in a sheet

I have created a sheet to send out to multiple people. I have unlocked all of
the cells where I need their data entered and can tab (or enter / or forward
arrow) from cell to cell. What I'd really like to be able to do is specify
the next cell that excel goes to when I tab. The sheet will be a lot more
self-explanatory to anyone filling in info. Is there a way to specify the
order

Paul B

How do I specify a tab order in a sheet

RDL, have a look here for one way to do it

http://www.dicks-blog.com/archives/2...rder-of-cells/

--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003