-   -   Excel worksheet slows computer (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/91931-excel-worksheet-slows-computer.html)

stevieray

Excel worksheet slows computer

My worksheet creates two simltaneous documents. The only formula used is an
= ref cell the copys the data entered to another cell. I have the
calculation set to manual. After entering data and tabing or clicking the
next cell, it takes 5-15 seconds to allow this to happen. I had no problems
with this workbook until recently. It started really bogging down the CPU.
IS changed virus software, set it up to not scan my Excel files and gave me a
new CPU. Still have the same issues. To make it weirder, it seems that it
works fine early in the day,and progressivly has to work harder as the day
progresses.

Pete_UK

Excel worksheet slows computer

Check if the cooling fan is still working correctly - maybe your CPU is
overheating slightly.

Pete