-   -   Disabling click and right-click on the Picture I inserted in an Excel document (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/91927-disabling-click-right-click-picture-i-inserted-excel-document.html)

[email protected]

Disabling click and right-click on the Picture I inserted in an Excel document

Hi,
I inserted a picture in the worksheet via Insert~Picture. Currently to
a. disable a Click I wrote an empty macro and
b. to disable right click I protected the sheet only the objects (this
also protects the Click)
issue with this all objects on the sheet got protected.

Is there a way only certain pictures inserted into the sheet be
disabled from click and right-click either by macro or some other way.

Thanks
Richie.

Marcelo

Disabling click and right-click on the Picture I inserted in an Ex

right click on the figure PROPERTIES | UNBLOCK

Then you protect the spreadsheet

Regards from Brazil
Marcelo