-   -   Copying a link (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/91880-copying-link.html)

jijy

Copying a link

Hi,

I have 2 sheets in a workbook -Sheet 1 and sheet 2. I have data in
sheet 2 as follows:

Row ColumnA
1 data1
2 data2
3 data3

Now I want to put a formula in Sheet 1 to get the data from Sheet 2 as
follows:

Row ColumnA
1 =Sheet1!A1
2 -----
3 =Sheet1!A2
4 -----
5 =Sheet1!A3

On sheet 1 , I am skipping a row when copying the formula and because
of this I am getting the formula all messed up.

Please help.

Thanks

--
jijy