-   -   Formulas (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/91869-formulas.html)

Nutan Nayee

Formulas

Hi I hope you can help!

I have a large excel spreadsheet showing 150 projects, for these
projects there are then 5 coloums showing spend, budget, actual cost
etc, the information in these coloums is fed from another sheet
containing the data.

My problem is that I have to go in an manually put in formulas to pick
up data from the back sheet, i cant copy the formula down as the
projects reported on changes month by month, is there a quick way for
fill formulas down, maybe a look up or something?

regards

--
Nutan Nayee
Nutan Nayee's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=35035