-   -   Comparing two different Worksheets (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/91584-comparing-two-different-worksheets.html)

senthilmca

Comparing two different Worksheets

Hi,

I have two different excel sheets, which contain lot of columns but one
coloumn is same and unique for both worksheets. Here my requirement is
by comparing that unique value in both, if it matches then the rest of
the columns from one workwheet should retrieve and write into the
another one. Before coming into this forum, I tried with vlookup
although I couldn't reach the final result. Can you help me to resolve
this?

Cheers,
Senthil.
"Winners Never Quit"