-   -   move or copy sheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/91392-move-copy-sheet.html)

Cathy

move or copy sheet

in excel 2000 and all of a sudden I cannot move or copy sheet! What can I do
to restore this function? Thanks in advance

hpum

move or copy sheet

"Cathy" wrote:

in excel 2000 and all of a sudden I cannot move or copy sheet! What can I do
to restore this function? Thanks in advance

I have a similar problem and I also notice that the properties of the file
is shaded on the file menu.

Gord Dibben

move or copy sheet

Your workbook is protected.