-   -   How can use a lookup formula through multiple worksheets? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/91357-how-can-use-lookup-formula-through-multiple-worksheets.html)

stumped....

How can use a lookup formula through multiple worksheets?

Can anyone please let me know how I can use a lookup formula to search
through several excel sheets inside a workbook? thanks.

Biff

How can use a lookup formula through multiple worksheets?

Hi!

*EXACTLY* how many is "several"? 3? 10? 200?

More details are needed.

Biff