-   -   MSNStockquote function is not working in Office 2007 beta (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/91120-msnstockquote-function-not-working-office-2007-beta.html)

Grazen

MSNStockquote function is not working in Office 2007 beta

I am using Office 2007 Excel beta. I have a spreadsheet that uses the
MSNStockquote function to import stock price date into a spreadsheet. I have
downloaded and installed the add-in to Excel 2007. However the function does
not appear to be working. I have also noted that MSNStockquote is also
available in the connections section of 2007. However, there does not appear
to be a choice o import only the LASTPRICE (as in the older add-in). It
instead imports an entire report on the stock.

Any input or help in recreating the MSNStockQuote(A3,"Last Price","CA")
function that I used previously would be helpful.

Don Guillett

MSNStockquote function is not working in Office 2007 beta

You might prefer something that uses Yahoo instead? If so, goto
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/xltraders/
look in the files section for mine or other free files. Look under donaldb36
as the author.
try YahooMultipleQuotes.xls

--
Don Guillett