-   -   counting if (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/90872-counting-if.html)

Kat

counting if

Ok. Trying to determine how to have Excel count the number of cells where
the numerical data is a whole number when divided by 10. I know it can be
done with VBA, but don't know enough to know how and thought should be
possible with the canned product. Any suggestions?

Peo Sjoblom

counting if

With the numbers in A1:A100

=SUMPRODUCT(--(MOD(A1:A100,10)=0),--(A1:A100<""))

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom