-   -   Multiple Filters in one Sheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/90811-multiple-filters-one-sheet.html)

Hickeym

Multiple Filters in one Sheet

Hello,

(I have read through this disccussion group and it seems that this is not
possible but I think my situation might be different...)

I am trying to filter two or more columns seperately. For example, in the
first
column is a list of "Complexes". In the second column is a list of
"Facilities". In the third column is a "Fee". All the Complexes are
different and are the main Building. Each Facility is a part of a Complex.
There are then fees assoicated with each Facility.

I would like to be able to filter the Complexes and still have all the
Facilites listed for each Complex. So, if I choose one Complex, all the
Facilities are listed next to it and next to that, in another column, is the
correct fee.

Is there a way to do this without listing each fee next to every Complex and
Facility?

Thank you.

Gord Dibben

Multiple Filters in one Sheet

You may be able to get your results using a Pivot Table.

See Debra Dalgleish's site for great info on PT's

http://www.contextures.on.ca/tiptech.html

Scroll down to the "P" section.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP