-   -   Vlookup formula (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/90583-vlookup-formula.html)

dculver

Vlookup formula

I am doing a Vlookup, when it comes to one of my lookups where there is
no colum index for that lookup value it returns #N/A. How can I get it
to return, when there is no information, a 0?

--
dculver

Vlookup formula

Hi
Check you PC time - I think it's a bit out!
Try this format:
=IF(ISERROR(yourVLOOKUP),0,yourVLOOKUP)

Hope this helps.
Andy.