-   -   I want to chage a whole rows text color based on single cell valu. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/9055-i-want-chage-whole-rows-text-color-based-single-cell-valu.html)

thediamondfam

I want to chage a whole rows text color based on single cell valu.

I am trying to change the text color of multiple cells based on the value of
one cell

Trevor Shuttleworth

You can do this with Conditional Formatting. Other than that, I think
you'll need a macro.

Regards

Trevor

"thediamondfam" wrote in message
I am trying to change the text color of multiple cells based on the value
of
one cell

Gord Dibben

Select row or cells to Format.

Then FormatCellsFormula is =$A1=1

Pick a font color from the Format dialog and OK your way out.

NOTE: the dollar sign($) in $A1 must be entered.

$A1=1 would of course be adjusted to your preferred cell and value.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP