-   -   one more thing (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/9037-one-more-thing.html)

Bompi

one more thing

the OR statement into a IF statement I asked about here before... It seems to
have errors... :S I think it's my excel program which is messing things up.
just simple functions works... Is it some way to fix this?

Thank you

Chip Pearson

Post the formula you are using, along with an explanation of what
it is supposed to do and what it is actually doing.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson