-   -   pivot tables (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/90334-pivot-tables.html)

Josie

pivot tables

Can anyone link me to a really clear summary of how to create pivot tables?

This is driving me to drink.

Marcelo

pivot tables

Hi Josie,

http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html

Regards from Brazil
Marcelo

"Josie" escreveu:

Can anyone link me to a really clear summary of how to create pivot tables?

This is driving me to drink.

Roger Govier

pivot tables

Hi Josie

In addition to Debra Dalgleish's excellent site that you have been
referred to, there are some good tutorials on setting up Pivot Tables
that I have come across recently

Better solutions at
http://www.bettersolutions.com/excel...L115526332.htm

Ed Ferrero's site
http://www.edferrero.com/Pivot200301.aspx

Mike Alexander's video tutorial at DataPig Technologies site
http://www.datapigtechnologies.com/f...es/pivot1.html

Do persevere with the learning process on Pivot Tables, as you will be
richly rewarded once you have mastered them.

--
Regards

Roger Govier