-   -   Create a condition and allows a automatic comment (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/90253-create-condition-allows-automatic-comment.html)

Mary

Create a condition and allows a automatic comment

Does excel allows me to create a condition and put in a comment in the cell
itself automatically instead having only true or false

paul

Create a condition and allows a automatic comment

something like =if(a2e4,"a2 is greater than e4","a2 is less than or equal to
E4")
--
paul

remove nospam for email addy!

"Mary" wrote:

Does excel allows me to create a condition and put in a comment in the cell
itself automatically instead having only true or false

Mary

Create a condition and allows a automatic comment

thank you paul, is there any way i can add more condition n then have the
comment? that was very helpful