-   -   Excel worksheet Menu Toolbar (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/90126-excel-worksheet-menu-toolbar.html)

Mikey

Excel worksheet Menu Toolbar

I lost my Menu Toolbar and can't find it. The Standard & Formatting
toolbars with icons are still at top of worksheet. I can use the Alt = F, E
etc to get some items to open but need the Menu items back. It is "checked"
in the toolbars listing but it does nothing to "uncheck" it either.
Suggestions please.
--
Mickey

Ardus Petus

Excel worksheet Menu Toolbar

In VBE immediate window (Alt-F11 then Ctrl-g), type:
commandbars("worksheet menu bar").Reset

That should help

--
AP

"Mikey" a écrit dans le message de news:
I lost my Menu Toolbar and can't find it. The Standard & Formatting
toolbars with icons are still at top of worksheet. I can use the Alt = F,
etc to get some items to open but need the Menu items back. It is
"checked"
in the toolbars listing but it does nothing to "uncheck" it either.
Suggestions please.
--
Mickey

Mikey

Excel worksheet Menu Toolbar

No help. I can access the Tools Customize function by right clicking on the
blank menu bar at top. It has all the various toolbars listed and the
Worksheet Menu bar IS checked but doesn't show up above the Icon buttons.
Other suggestions? I can't function without it.
--
Mickey

"Ardus Petus" wrote:

In VBE immediate window (Alt-F11 then Ctrl-g), type:
commandbars("worksheet menu bar").Reset

That should help

--
AP

"Mikey" a écrit dans le message de news:
I lost my Menu Toolbar and can't find it. The Standard & Formatting
toolbars with icons are still at top of worksheet. I can use the Alt = F,
etc to get some items to open but need the Menu items back. It is
"checked"
in the toolbars listing but it does nothing to "uncheck" it either.
Suggestions please.
--
Mickey

Ardus Petus

Excel worksheet Menu Toolbar

Maybe your menu bar is located outside the screen.
In Immediate window, try:

set cb = commandbars("worksheet menu bar")
cb.top=0
cb.left=0

HTH
--

"Ardus Petus" wrote:

In VBE immediate window (Alt-F11 then Ctrl-g), type:
commandbars("worksheet menu bar").Reset

That should help

--
AP

"Mikey" a écrit dans le message de
I lost my Menu Toolbar and can't find it. The Standard & Formatting
toolbars with icons are still at top of worksheet. I can use the Alt =
F,
etc to get some items to open but need the Menu items back. It is
"checked"
in the toolbars listing but it does nothing to "uncheck" it either.
Suggestions please.
--
Mickey

Mikey

Excel worksheet Menu Toolbar

That did it! Thanks a bunch. How did it happen though? And the one that
was displayed wasn't modified with the additional items I added to it such as
"page setup" and the "freeze panes" icon. I looked for *.xlb files which
some help site said contained the modified toolbar configuration but didn't
find anything. Other comments welcomed.
--
Mickey

"Ardus Petus" wrote:

In VBE immediate window (Alt-F11 then Ctrl-g), type:
commandbars("worksheet menu bar").Reset

That should help

--
AP

"Mikey" a écrit dans le message de
I lost my Menu Toolbar and can't find it. The Standard & Formatting
toolbars with icons are still at top of worksheet. I can use the Alt =
F,
etc to get some items to open but need the Menu items back. It is
"checked"
in the toolbars listing but it does nothing to "uncheck" it either.
Suggestions please.
--
Mickey

Ardus Petus