-   -   Does Excel 2000 have an undo function after using a macro? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/90122-does-excel-2000-have-undo-function-after-using-macro.html)

Joshua Jacoby

Does Excel 2000 have an undo function after using a macro?

After running a macro that applies a strikethrough to all the cells I have
highlighted, it appears that I lose the "undo" or "back" function, or it
resets it. Is there any way to disable the resetting of that, or is there
any other way to undo if I run a macro and didn't really want to, and want to
return to my worksheet the way it was just before I ran the macro?

ChuckF

Does Excel 2000 have an undo function after using a macro?

The easy answer is no.

Obviously if you close out the spreadsheet without saving it...it will
return your spreadsheet to the way it was last time you saved
it...which may or may not have been prior to the macro.

Sorry this isn't what you were looking for, but to my knowledge there
isn't a way to undo a macro.

JE McGimpsey

Does Excel 2000 have an undo function after using a macro?

See