Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
merniewlt

Default How do I make a productivity report?

I need assistance in making a daily productivity report for a small grocery
store. We employ 25 people. I need a spreadsheet that will calculate time
averages and total cases dropped, minus what was stocked during the day,
minus overides and minus nonstockable items.