-   -   Multi Column Sum and conditions (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/90112-multi-column-sum-conditions.html)

kalim

Multi Column Sum and conditions

Hi,

I have 5 sets and each set has the following

- Condition 1
- Condition 2
- Amount

Both the conditions can appear in any of the 5 sets. Which formula I
could use to sum the Amount column based on the conditions?

I tried DSUM but I could only evalute one set not all the 5 and same is
the case of ConditionalSUM Wizard.

--
kalim
kalim's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=34700

Bob Phillips

Multi Column Sum and conditions

=SUMPRODUCT(--(rng1="Condition1"),--(rng2="Condition2"),rng3)

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"kalim" wrote in