-   -   Can I create an input bar? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/90038-can-i-create-input-bar.html)

borstal

Can I create an input bar?

Hi

Im working on a super basic order sheet and was hoping to include a
locked row at the top of the sheet. I want to be able to add the data
in a set of cells and when full it add it to the worksheet and then
clear the row ready for a fresh set of data.

Ive tried to find some help in the 'help' on excel........:mad:

Can someone help?

--
borstal
borstal's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=34694

Dave Peterson

Can I create an input bar?

I think that many people would approach this by using
Data|form

or creating a userform.

If you want to try, you can read Debra Dalgleish's notes:
http://www.contextures.com/xlUserForm01.html
and
http://www.contextures.com/xlUserForm02.html