-   -   Removing Hard Borders from Excel Spreadsheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/9003-removing-hard-borders-excel-spreadsheet.html)

Battery Dude

Removing Hard Borders from Excel Spreadsheet

I have ben tasked with revising some price sheets for our company. I am
having problems removing the hard border which is aroud the spreadsheet. Have
gone into formatting, etc. and am still having problems. Help!

Max

One guess is that it might be
a "well-disguised" rectangle (autoshape)?

Try this on each sheet in turn:

Press F5 Special Objects OK
Any rectangle selected?
Press Delete to remove