-   -   Macro help (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/90009-macro-help.html)

timlucky1

Macro help

I need help creating a macro that will copy the current sheet (Schedule
for Sunday) then insert a new sheet and past the information on it.
This is an employee schedule that will start with 1 sheet (Sunday) and
end with 7 sheets (Sunday - saturday) and I am hoping that when it
creates a new sheet it can name it with the next day. I was thinking
then I would need a second macro for the end of the week that would
copy saturday and open a new workbook and paste the first sheet and
name it "Sunday". Any help will be apperciated.

--
timlucky1

[email protected]

Macro help

Why not save a blank seven day version as a template? Assuming that
data needs to be moved from one sheet to another, that would be easy
to do - particulary as on the second sheet, the starting position would
be a formula (=equivalentCellOnDay1)