-   -   too many different formats on excel 2000 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/89485-too-many-different-formats-excel-2000-a.html)

Josephine Ng

too many different formats on excel 2000

Tried to change my cell format to number so as percentage sign does not
appear next to the number. However, unable to do it - dialog box keeps
showing <Too many different cell format. My excel file is linked to many
other files.

Ravi

too many different formats on excel 2000

hi

Right click on the cell that has the % value of number and then on the
general tab select general option then the value in % is converted to
equivalent decimal value.

haope this helps you