-   -   How do I create an "outline summary" - please see message for deta (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/89455-how-do-i-create-outline-summary-please-see-message-deta.html)

jmcclain

How do I create an "outline summary" - please see message for deta

I am trying to create a budget.

The desire is to have "summary" lines for each section and then be able to
click on the summary line and see the detail - a drill down to the detail.

Can this be done.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Bob Phillips

How do I create an "outline summary" - please see message for deta

Look at DataSubtotals...

--

HTH

Bob Phillips