-   -   convert cubic centimeters to fluid ounces and cubic centimeters (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/89444-convert-cubic-centimeters-fluid-ounces-cubic-centimeters.html)

OcalaElaine

convert cubic centimeters to fluid ounces and cubic centimeters

Lewis Clark got my formula half-way there this morning. Thanks Lewis! If I
had been a bit more precise, I bet he would have told me the rest of what I
need to know. When my value goes over 30 cubic centimeters (I know this is
not exact but is approx. 1 oz.), I want to use a formula that will convert
the cubic centimeters to fluid ounces and cubic centimeters. When it gets to
60 cubic centimeters, I would like the formula to say 2 oz. In between the
ounces, I need the formula to calculate the ounces and cc's. Thanks so much
for anyone who can help!

Toppers

convert cubic centimeters to fluid ounces and cubic centimeters

A1 is ccs
B1 is:

=INT(A1/30) & " oz(s) " & MOD(A1,30) & " ccs"

HTH

"OcalaElaine" wrote:

Lewis Clark got my formula half-way there this morning. Thanks Lewis! If I
had been a bit more precise, I bet he would have told me the rest of what I
need to know. When my value goes over 30 cubic centimeters (I know this is
not exact but is approx. 1 oz.), I want to use a formula that will convert
the cubic centimeters to fluid ounces and cubic centimeters. When it gets to
60 cubic centimeters, I would like the formula to say 2 oz. In between the
ounces, I need the formula to calculate the ounces and cc's. Thanks so much
for anyone who can help!

Toppers

convert cubic centimeters to fluid ounces and cubic centimeters

.. ..... or

=IF(MOD(A1,30)<0,INT(A1/30)&" oz(s) "&MOD(A1,30)&" ccs",INT(A1/30)&" ozs")

"OcalaElaine" wrote:

Lewis Clark got my formula half-way there this morning. Thanks Lewis! If I
had been a bit more precise, I bet he would have told me the rest of what I
need to know. When my value goes over 30 cubic centimeters (I know this is
not exact but is approx. 1 oz.), I want to use a formula that will convert
the cubic centimeters to fluid ounces and cubic centimeters. When it gets to
60 cubic centimeters, I would like the formula to say 2 oz. In between the
ounces, I need the formula to calculate the ounces and cc's. Thanks so much
for anyone who can help!

OcalaElaine

convert cubic centimeters to fluid ounces and cubic centimeter

Oh my, Toppers! It is wonderful! Thank you so much.

"Toppers" wrote:

A1 is ccs
B1 is:

=INT(A1/30) & " oz(s) " & MOD(A1,30) & " ccs"

HTH

"OcalaElaine" wrote:

Lewis Clark got my formula half-way there this morning. Thanks Lewis! If I
had been a bit more precise, I bet he would have told me the rest of what I
need to know. When my value goes over 30 cubic centimeters (I know this is
not exact but is approx. 1 oz.), I want to use a formula that will convert
the cubic centimeters to fluid ounces and cubic centimeters. When it gets to
60 cubic centimeters, I would like the formula to say 2 oz. In between the
ounces, I need the formula to calculate the ounces and cc's. Thanks so much
for anyone who can help!

OcalaElaine

convert cubic centimeters to fluid ounces and cubic centimeter

Toppers - sure hope you can help. I have been using the formula below and it
works grand. Today - and I have check the formula letter/space/etc. - and it
got to 30 ccs and would not put 1 oz. Instead it put 0 oz and 30 cc. Please
help if you can. Thanks!

"Toppers" wrote:

A1 is ccs
B1 is:

=INT(A1/30) & " oz(s) " & MOD(A1,30) & " ccs"

HTH