-   -   Workbook_open : Putting in message in titlebar (Visual Basic) (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/89355-workbook_open-putting-message-titlebar-visual-basic.html)

Jorgen [DK/2600]

Workbook_open : Putting in message in titlebar (Visual Basic)

Hi,

I can't find the syntax for putting in a small message in the titlebar when
opening the workbook

Any one ? 8-)

regards
jorgen

kassie

Workbook_open : Putting in message in titlebar (Visual Basic)

Must it be the title bar, or will a message box also do?

"Jorgen [DK/2600]" wrote:

Hi,

I can't find the syntax for putting in a small message in the titlebar when
opening the workbook

Any one ? 8-)

regards
jorgen

Jorgen [DK/2600]

Workbook_open : Putting in message in titlebar (Visual Basic)

both is fine ! 8-)

- jorgen

"Jorgen [DK/2600]" wrote:

Hi,

I can't find the syntax for putting in a small message in the titlebar
when
opening the workbook

Any one ? 8-)

regards
jorgen

kassie

Workbook_open : Putting in message in titlebar (Visual Basic)

Hi

Put this in your This Workbook code
Private Sub Workbook_Open()
'MsgBox ("Good Day, your favourite spreadsheet is now open")
CreateObject("WScript.Shell").Popup " Good day, your favourite
spreadsheet is now open", 3, "Welcome back!"
End Sub

Obviously, you can replace the posted text with whatever you like!
"Jorgen [DK/2600]" wrote:

both is fine ! 8-)

- jorgen

"Jorgen [DK/2600]" wrote:

Hi,

I can't find the syntax for putting in a small message in the titlebar
when
opening the workbook

Any one ? 8-)

regards
jorgen

Jorgen [DK/2600]

Workbook_open : Putting in message in titlebar (Visual Basic)

thanks.

- jorgen

"kassie" wrote in message
Hi

Put this in your This Workbook code
Private Sub Workbook_Open()
'MsgBox ("Good Day, your favourite spreadsheet is now open")
CreateObject("WScript.Shell").Popup " Good day, your favourite
spreadsheet is now open", 3, "Welcome back!"
End Sub

Obviously, you can replace the posted text with whatever you like!
"Jorgen [DK/2600]" wrote:

both is fine ! 8-)

- jorgen