-   -   How to consolidate worksheets (1 file) with different headers? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/89148-how-consolidate-worksheets-1-file-different-headers.html)

lem

How to consolidate worksheets (1 file) with different headers?

I'm attempting to consolidate sales leads from multiple worksheets, all w/
different headers (downloaded from different areas hence diff headers) and
place that filtered info into a new Excel file. I want all info from the
original but need to put them in different geographic based tabs. Need
query? Pivot table? I do not know much about either. Thank you.